Thursday, October 11, 2007


Nancy and Johana thank you for visiting this blog yesterday, I miss you girls and I really want to see you again. I'll go to Finland and Korea. I'm telling you. Also thanks to all my dear friends in England. You don't have a clue how much you have influenced my life.
Y por supuesto un abrazo para todos los mexicanos que me leen, un saludo a Acapulco, a Quintana Roo, a San Luis Potosi, a Puebla, a California y Detroit USA, al D.F., a Toluca, Puerto Rico y a Monterrey. Los quiero mucho, folks.

3 comments:

Sergio said...

Heey te falto monterrey =(

Ceci said...

ahorita lo arreglo, perame tantito,

nancyaaaa said...

:D
Thanks ceci, you're a great friend to me, also.
although we're far away from each other, it's good that we still keep in touch.

oh! and i heard good news from Sheila :) Congratulations!