Sunday, October 07, 2007

Map of recent blog visitors which include Germany, Spain, USA, and England

Hi, for all those people who don't speak spanish: don't feel left behind, you are very special for me. I'll do my best in order to write in english as well, so people in Korea, England, United States, Germany, France be able to keep reading this blog. And please tell me my grammar mistakes or whatever that can contribute to improve this blog.

First of all I have to explain the meaning of the Blog's title "Que la felicidad los atropelle" it's something like: May the happiness smash you guys". So now you know my feelings towards you. I hope your lifes will be full of happy and fun moments wherever you are.

My life at the moment is really nice, I came back to Mexico on 28th August 2007, my family gave me a warm welcome, and my friends looked very happy to see me, apparently they missed me, or is what I want to believe. Food is great, chillis are hot, tortillas are nice, and so on. Obviously there were also some bad things that I was so used to, and now they seems to be blinking at me, and I don't like them and I'm trying to change them at least in myself. but it's kind of weird. I don't like streets dogs, and graffity on the walls of streets, I don't like when people is unpunctual, I hate rubish and dog waste on the streets. I don't like that politicians spend a fortune in publicity and in the other hand there are a multitude of people living in slums, and suffering poverty.there is a number of things which before I didn't notice.
No everything is lost, people over here are very friendly, very smiling, kind and festive as well. My friends over here are the best, so crazy people. My family, well what can I say, I love them, my two brothers are like from other planet, one is learning russian and his degree is in History (UNAM) , and the other one is learning chinesse and his degree is in International Relations. (COLMEX) I'm always learning from them, and they are also very funny.
Mexico is a great place to live, is colourful, vibrant, musical and frinedly. But most of all its natural beauty is amazing.


To be continued

No comments: