Thursday, July 12, 2007


Who is There Like You?

Who is there like You
And who else would give their life for me
Even suffering in my place?


Quien es como Tu
y quien daria su vida por mi
incluso sufrir en mi lugar?

And who could repay You?
All of creation looks to You
And You provide for all You have made


Y quien podria pagarte
Toda la creacion te busca
y tu provees para todos los que has hecho

So I’m lifting up my hands
Lifting up my voice
Lifting up Your name
And in Your grace I rest
For Your love has come to me
And set me free


Asi que levanto mis manos
levanto mi voz
Levanto tu nombre
y descanso en tu gracis
Porque tu amor ha venido a mi
y me ha hecho libre

And I’m trusting in Your word
Trusting in Your cross
Trusting in Your blood
And all Your faithfulness


Y confio en tu palabra
confio en tu cruz
confio en tu sangre
y en tu fidelidad

For Your power at work in me
Is changing me


Porque tu poder esta funcionando en mi
Me esta cambiando.

No comments: