Friday, July 27, 2007

Jesus is my superhero es una cancion de Hillsong Kids que nos gusta mucho aquie en St. paul's Church, basicamente habla de que el Senor Jesus es mejor que cualkier superheroe, y va asi:

He's the one who makes the sun shine
He's the one who that puts the moon in the sky
He's the one who hung the stars
One by one

He's the one who makes the birds sing
He's the one who makes your dreams so high
He's the one who makes me smile
Day by dayJesus you're my superhero
You're my star, my best friend

Jesus you're my superhero
You're my star, my best friend

Better than Spiderman
Better than Superman
Better than Batman
Better than anyone

Better than Yu Gi Yo
Better than Barbie
Better than Action Man
Better than anyone




Uno de mis grupos ingleses favoritos : Delirious. este disco en particular esta bastante curioso ya que cantan en espanol.

No comments: